mardi 19 mai 2015

Puerto Galera and its terrible transportation system

First I want to say that I love Puerto Galera I have plenty of souvenirs in this place. But unfortunately I must alert the authority that after 20 years in the Philippines it's not acceptable to return to the past :
I really don't understand why in Puerto Galera transportation are worse and worse. We expect normally better and better considering evolution. I was not handicapped in 1994 and at that time I could chose between banca, ferry, Si-Kat and a closed middle size boat named Blue Eagle. Now no choice only bancas and I hate them we sank ounce, we had engine, propeller trouble many times and sorry to tell the responsible people, mayors, coast guards, and other people concerned :
this kind of boat is not adapted for people with reduced mobility 
and more, concerning the crossing of  the Batangas Channel, it's unconfortable also principally, dangerous. 
Why have we no other choice?
And it's not finished, when you are in Puerto Galera, terrible to go to Sabang you can find jeepney, not the whole day, but night time and to go to White Beach only this horrible tricycles, it's completely bad transportation vehicles. You cannot enter and it's totally unconfortable.
I dare hope that it will change soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire